메뉴

닫기
공지사항
[공지사항] (주)자이언트드론 'ICT 유망기업 K-GLOBAL 300' 선정
작성자 : 관리자 2018-03-20

20180222112656_gomgyxpr.png

20180222112656_tkiqnmtu.png

저희 자이언트드론 (자이언트드론 아카데미)가 우수한 기술력과 아이디어를 인정받아
성장잠재력이 높은 ICT 유망기업 K-Global 300에 선정되었습니다.

K-Global 300은 글로벌 경제 위기와 저성장 기조에 직면한 한국 경제의 재도약을 위해

기술력과 사업성을 갖춘 ICT 유망 기업을 발굴해 지원하는 프로젝트로 성장잠재력이 높은 ICT

유망기업을 선정하는데 과학기술정보통신부에서 직접 선정하고 인증하는 방식입니다.

앞으로도 더욱 발전하는 자이언트드론 (자이언트드론 아카데미)이 되겠습니다!

이전글 [공지사항] 자이언트드론 아카데미 국토교통부 지정 드론 전문교육기관 선정
다음글 [EVENT 종료] 국가자격증 교육 과정 여름 특별 할인 이벤트

Marissa

I like it a lot ibuprofen kruidvat gelatine On the menu were grilled chicken, pasta jambalaya and salad. An official White House photograph showed Obama, the 44th U.S. president, and Clinton, who has not yet made clear whether she will try to become the 45th, smiling with plates of salad before them.
2021-08-05 22:46:53

Micah

Will I be paid weekly or monthly? effexor vs pristiq sweating Sir Bruce’s report will be seen by critics as evidence this was wrong, and add the names of 14 trusts to Stafford’s as a roll of shame: Basildon and Thurrock; Colchester; Burton; Northern Lincolnshire and Goole; Sherwood Forest; George Eliot; Tameside; Dudley group; North Cumbria; Medway; United Lincolnshire; Blackpool; Buckinghamshire healthcare; and East Lancashire.

Kyle

What qualifications have you got? paracetamol syrup dosis The company, formed by the 2011 merger of PartyGaming and Bwin Interactive Entertainment, is focusing on regulated markets and is also preparing to expand in the United States as markets open up there.

Bobby

I'd like to pay this in, please voltaren ofta monodose Rajoy has defended border controls, saying they help combat the contraband of drugs and tobacco, adding that the checks were in line with security policies employed by member countries of the Schengen free travel zone to which Britain and Gibraltar do not belong.
2021-08-05 22:46:54

Xavier

What's your number? meloxicam 1.5 ml ampolla "The men presenting for vasectomy consultation since the fall of 2008 have fewer children than the period prior to it," Shridharani and colleagues conclude. "We believe this information suggests a direct relation to the economic status of the community."
2021-08-05 22:46:59

Vaughn

It's OK harga pil cytotec Researchers found that, in twin pairs, the twin who began speaking earlier in life had a higher likelihood of more frequent drinking than his or her same-aged sibling at some point in adolescence. The twin who learned to read first had a higher probability of drinking or intoxication in young adulthood.
2021-08-05 22:47:00

Hector

Insufficient funds does gabapentin help with leg cramps at night “We plan to double our visitor numbers in the next few years,” explains Vicki Bates, head of education at the museum. Bletchley provides a good way to enthuse children about maths and science, she said, while providing a rare opportunity for maths teachers to run a school visit.
2021-08-05 22:47:00

Stacey

I'm self-employed dostinex 0.5 mg tablet cabergoline This Las Vegas trip is turning out to be a stylish one for the TOWIE lot. Only yesterday we saw Lauren Pope in a fringed ombre Topshop bikini, and here she is again in another of their designs. We love the beaded embellishment on today's, and the fact that she has, in typical TOWIE fashion teamed it with a full face of make-up, floor length floral kimono and sky high wedges.
2021-08-05 22:47:01

Jeramy

I like it a lot how long for strattera to get out of system "I gave 6 months of working on 6 books of guidance and self help to saving people lives and relating to problems we must over come as one world one nation one country," Medina wrote on his site.
2021-08-05 22:47:01

Ezekiel

I'm not interested in football servicio tecnico de computadoras arequipa In the upcoming "The Michael J. Fox Show," the actor plays afather with Parkinson's who returns to work as a localnewscaster on an NBC TV station in New York. To his surprise,his fictional family reacts with relief that he will be gettingout of the house.
2021-08-05 22:50:18

Victor

I'm doing an internship side effects of long term use of maxalt Pierre Izard, head of infrastructure services at SNCF, saidon Saturday the piece which was bolted on to the track had movedto "the middle of the track junction," preventing the rollingstock from passing through.
2021-08-05 22:50:18

Kennith

Canada>Canada is ashwagandha safe when breastfeeding SpaceX has been launching its supply ships, called Dragon, for more than a year. It's also working on a possible manned capsule that would ferry U.S. astronauts to the space station, rather than having them hitch rides on Russian rockets.
2021-08-05 22:50:19

Clifford

I stay at home and look after the children flagyl vidal "Securing this additional funding from the executive provides me with the opportunity to move this much-needed project forward to ensure that our children will receive their care and treatment in a modern paediatric environment."
2021-08-05 22:50:19

Enrique

Please wait alesse acne reviews The company is adding six stores in the Americas, including three in the U.S. They include a location in New Jersey's Garden State Plaza, which opened earlier this month, one in Cleveland's ETON Center, which opens Wednesday, and a store in New Orleans in the shops at Canal Place.
2021-08-05 22:50:20

Kristofer

What do you study? duphaston tablet price in india “If we unilaterally decided we weren’t going to live up to the terms of the contract, they’d cite the Taylor Law, slap us with charges and lock me up. ” TWU Local 100 President John Samuelsen said.
2021-08-05 22:50:52

Delmer

We'd like to offer you the job prilosec otc during pregnancy In its request for information, the CRC asked how the Vatican was ensuring that abuser priests have no more contact with children and what instructions it has issued to ensure that cases known to the Church are reported to the police.
2021-08-05 22:50:52

Dominic

I'd like to open a personal account i want to get off topamax WANdisco is another example of a young and rapidly growing company with an emerging technology. The company provides computing technology that enables software developers in separate locations to work simultaneously. Customers include a host of Fortune 1000 companies such as Hewlett-Packard, Intel, John Deere, Barclays Capital and Nokia. Its revenues are forecast to grow from $4m in 2011 to $15m in 2014.
2021-08-05 22:50:53

Isaac

I'd like to send this parcel to augmentin zastosowanie cena The smaller of Colombia's two insurgent groups, known as theELN, said the mining company's decision "showed goodwill" andbrings closer the release of geologist Jernoc Wobert, who waskidnapped along with two Peruvian and three Colombian colleaguesin northern Bolivar province. The other captives were freedweeks later.
2021-08-05 22:50:54

Tommie

The United States esomeprazole magnesium price These same mannerisms, which the singer attributes to coming into adulthood, has reportedly caused a strife with Hemsworth, 23, especially after Cyrus' gyrating, foam finger pointing MTV VMAs performance with Robin Thicke.
2021-08-05 22:50:54

Luke

The manager costco zantac recall canada Sonatrach may be a potential buyer, according to newspaperExpansion, as well as France's GDF Suez, China'sSinopec and Mexican magnate Carlos Slim, whom media reports sayhas agreed with La Caixa to buy 3 percent of Gas Natural.
2021-08-05 22:51:25

Diana

I've got a full-time job bimatoprost uk pharmacy During the six-month grace period between the inception of the law and the hard cutoff forcompliance, Kmit said she expected a "flurry of activity" on the part of business associates, butinstead she was surprised to find that it was hospitals and physicians practices scrambling to dorisk assessments, update documentation and put remediation plans in place in case of audits.

Santos

The manager enalapril 10 mg price At stake is whether judges can permanently ban the sale of a complex device like a smartphone if a court finds that it violates a patent that covers just one of the device's hundreds of features. Samsung and other smartphone makers say a decision in favor of Apple could cripple the market.

Eli

There's a three month trial period elavil medication without prescription Mr Miliband, the Labour leader, has been a repeated critic of big energy companies. He announced plans at his party conference to fix energy bills for two years if Labour wins the 2015 general election.
2021-08-05 22:51:26

Virgilio

I can't get a dialling tone metoprolol tabletas 100 mg plm "The intense competition impacting the company's financial and operational results that previously affected demand in the United States market is now being experienced globally, including in international markets where the company has historically experienced rapid growth," the filing said.
2021-08-05 22:51:26

Hipolito

I'd like to take the job etoricoxib libra-pharm 90 mg erfahrungen To be sure, the $55.6 million figure is based in part onBlackBerry's share price in early March, and the stock hasfallen by more than a third since then, which may mean thatHeins' parachute would be worth less.
2021-08-05 22:54:11

Homer

I came here to study effexor prix Tieto, which competes with bigger technology services firmssuch as IBM and Accenture, said it plans to bookabout 45 million euros in restructuring costs this year. It hadforecast such costs at about half of the 57 million it booked in2012.
2021-08-05 22:54:12

Lonnie

Could I take your name and number, please? rizatriptan kopen ** The National Shipping Co of Saudi Arabia hassigned a memorandum of understanding with Saudi Aramco and Singapore's Sembcorp Marine to conducta feasibility study for a maritime yard project in the kingdom.
2021-08-05 22:54:12

Willie

Is there ? orlistat preo 84 capsulas A Tampa church has told a Boy Scout troop it won't renew its sponsorship because of the national organization's decision not to ban openly gay scouts. So, the troop is looking for a new place to meet and a new sponsor.
2021-08-05 22:54:13

Kraig

Very funny pictures buy accutane pills Amazon, with its Kindle, and even Tesco with its Hudl, are consciously linking their tablets to content, selling them for far lower prices than the iPad in a bid to lock people into their content.
2021-08-05 22:54:13

Paris

What sort of music do you like? coreg 3.25 mg Having repeatedly been challenged by her opponent, state Sen. Daniel Squadron, to put her finances before the public, James, a Brooklyn councilwoman, finally released her 2012 income tax return on Wednesday.
2021-08-05 22:56:13

Erwin

What part of do you come from? losartankalium 100 mg bijsluiter Our current pledges to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, which are projected to set the global mean temperature increase at around 3.5°C above pre-industrial levels, will expose 668 million people worldwide to new or aggravated ...
2021-08-05 22:56:13

Jarvis

I'd like to send this parcel to teva fluoxetine side effects Such a hack could expose Syrian rebels and other activists who depend on the networks to publicize army crackdowns on their hometowns and communicate with each other. Landlines and cell phones are believed to be tapped in Syria.
2021-08-05 22:56:14

Jamel

I've got a very weak signal alysena vs alesse difference “Personally, I don’t have anything against the Arroyos,” Molina told the Daily News, referring to the Assemblywoman and her daughter, City Councilwoman Maria del Carmen Arroyo. “As a community member, I believe they have left a long legacy of doubt.”
2021-08-05 22:56:14

Wilfredo

Sorry, I'm busy at the moment auro ciprofloxacin Last year, for example, an employee of Redhook Brewery in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, died when a keg he was cleaning with compressed air exploded and hit him. An OSHA investigation found the air line lacked a device that would keep the pressure in the keg at safe levels. The brewery's owner, the Craft Brew Alliance, was fined $44,000 for that and a series of other safety violations.
2021-08-05 22:56:15

Rachel

I really like swimming icd 10 code for hypoprothrombinemia due to coumadin therapy "Ambulances came to rescue the people who were suffocating in Jobar," it said, adding that an army unit was preparing to storm the suburb where rebels fighting to oust President Bashar al-Assad are based.
2021-08-05 22:56:31

Colby

Have you got any ? loperamide kruidvat prijs Some Kenyan officials have suggested that Americans and Britons were involved in the attack. A few witnesses claim to have heard or seen a white British woman leading the gang. That sparked suspicions that Samantha Lewthwaite, a British subject who converted to Islam and is known as the "white widow," was behind the attack.
2021-08-05 22:56:32

Alton

When can you start? uti cipro and bactrim not working Quincy Krosby, market strategist at Prudential Financial inNewark, New Jersey, said the market began to turn around on newsthat President Barack Obama had not reached a decision on whowill succeed Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke and onoptimism that the central bank will keep monetary policyaccommodative.

Orval

It's OK aspirin or tylenol for sinus headache Amendola, back after missing three games with a groin injury, went to the ground to make the grab. Untouched, he tried to do a reverse Army crawl to reach the end zone. He got his body across the goal line, but not the ball, setting up first and goal at the 1.

Eldridge

I'm at Liverpool University bactrim dosage for urinary tract infection Nicklasson was convicted of the 1994 killing of Excelsior Springs businessman Richard Drummond, who stopped to help when a car used by Nicklasson and two others broke down on Interstate 70 in central Missouri. Another man in the car, Dennis Skillicorn, was executed in 2009.
2021-08-05 22:56:33

Jacob

Do you know what extension he's on? mrm tribuplex 750 side effects Relations between Japan and China have been strained for months, largely because of a dispute over a group of uninhabited islands in the East China Sea. The row deepened last September when Japan bought several of the islands from a private owner.
2021-08-05 22:56:35

Marcel

Punk not dead lariam mefloquine side effects That is the question I have been seeking to answer through the craft of photography, documenting the ravages of AIDS in Africa, tuberculosis in Asia, and polio in Angola and Afghanistan. And I have learned that of all these deadly diseases, diarrhea is uniquely vexing.
2021-08-05 22:56:35

Unlove

In a meeting wellbutrin muscle twitching Mark Flannagan, chief executive of Beating Bowel Cancer, said: "It's disappointing to see that, for bowel cancer patients seeing a GP, almost a third of them had to visit the GP more than twice before being referred to hospital.
2021-08-05 22:56:36

Alfred

I'll send you a text cost of revatio The researchers have identified and prioritized gaps in key areas, including genetics, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and support, which they say if tackled, could have a significant impact on the lives of those affected.

Horace

Could I have a statement, please? manforce flavours condoms price Murray, who now holds two of the grand slams and Olympic gold, was already a member of the exclusive All England Club but when he walked in on Monday after "a few hours sleep" he did so with Wimbledon champion as a new title.

Mia

I'd like a phonecard, please diclofenac sodium delayed release 75 mg Praising 19-year-old Chiara de Blasio as the "confident daughter," and Dante, 16, as "charming and charismatic," Stewart even donned a wig ressembling Dante's trademark afro hairstyle on the show.
2021-08-05 22:56:37

Brent

I'd like to cancel a cheque amoxicillin cure chlamydia “OWN will air an exclusive interview with Oprah and Lindsay Lohan that will tape and air in August, and an eight-part documentary series with Lindsay for 2014,” an OWN representative said in a release.
2021-08-05 22:56:38

Dirtbill

I've just graduated frumil The argument was simple: If the Palestinians see strong support from the Europeans for their position that the pre-1967 lines must be the starting point for talks, and that all construction beyond those lines must stop, then they will feel no rush to enter into talks. Why start negotiations – in which they will, by the very nature of negotiations, have to compromise – if they assume that whatever happens, the Europeans will back their positions and blame Israel for the stalemate? And indeed, the EU did not issue the statement. There was a sense in Jerusalem that, for a moment, a bullet had been dodged.

Bertram

Why did you come to ? manforce 50 mg tablet uses hindi IPOs this year from private equity-backed companies includeindustrial and construction supplies company HD Supply HoldingsInc, child care operator Bright Horizons FamilySolutions Inc, cruise line operator Norwegian CruiseLine Holdings Ltd and communications technology companyWest Corp.

Dewitt

I work with computers montelukast fexofenadine tablets brands in india The Cultural Revolution sought to purge China of what were described as traditional and bourgeois elements and encouraged criticism of those seen as counter-revolutionary or capitalist. Millions were killed, tortured, imprisoned or publicly humiliated during its excesses.
2021-08-05 22:56:39

Jonathon

I work for a publishers minocin antibiotico Design innovations have trickled down in boating since AlanBond - an Australian real estate and mining entrepreneur whodeclared bankruptcy in 1992 and was later imprisoned for fraud -revealed a winged keel that gave his Australia II syndicate theedge over Dennis Conner's Liberty in the 1983 Cup.
2021-08-05 22:56:41
  1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 /  
이름 비밀번호