메뉴

닫기
공지사항
[공지사항] (주)자이언트드론 'ICT 유망기업 K-GLOBAL 300' 선정
작성자 : 관리자 2018-03-20

20180222112656_gomgyxpr.png

20180222112656_tkiqnmtu.png

저희 자이언트드론 (자이언트드론 아카데미)가 우수한 기술력과 아이디어를 인정받아
성장잠재력이 높은 ICT 유망기업 K-Global 300에 선정되었습니다.

K-Global 300은 글로벌 경제 위기와 저성장 기조에 직면한 한국 경제의 재도약을 위해

기술력과 사업성을 갖춘 ICT 유망 기업을 발굴해 지원하는 프로젝트로 성장잠재력이 높은 ICT

유망기업을 선정하는데 과학기술정보통신부에서 직접 선정하고 인증하는 방식입니다.

앞으로도 더욱 발전하는 자이언트드론 (자이언트드론 아카데미)이 되겠습니다!

이전글 [공지사항] 자이언트드론 아카데미 국토교통부 지정 드론 전문교육기관 선정
다음글 [EVENT 종료] 국가자격증 교육 과정 여름 특별 할인 이벤트

Jennifer

Your account's overdrawn ibuprofen 500 mg walgreens They’ve exceeded all expectations so far, rebounding in rather astonishing fashion from last year’s 93-loss season, thanks largely to an offense that leads the league in runs scored, doubles, walks, on-base percentage, OPS and stolen bases.
2021-08-05 23:53:00

Gerard

Is this a temporary or permanent position? ciprofloxacin pret dona Thomas added that fans in general seem to forget that there’s more to life than sports, and he recalled how several fans reportedly confronted Matt Schaub’s at his house in early October, leading the Texans quarterback to contact NFL security.
2021-08-05 23:53:01

Nathanial

I'm in my first year at university arthritis prescription mobic In some editions, the book is subtitled An Indiscreet Memoir by Peter Evans. In this one, Evans and Gardner are listed as co-authors. The former seems more honest. In any case, there are few revelations: she misses John Huston, Mickey Rooney was a “midget”, she graduated from the University of Sinatra.
2021-08-05 23:53:01

Willis

I went to olmesartan medoxomil amlodipine and hydrochlorothiazide tablets uses Though it certainly appears that Apple did conspire to raise prices, it appeared to do so, in part, to make more profits (of course), but also to increase the share going to authors. Sadly, authors will get screwed over by this, because you know the publishers aren’t going to take the hit.
2021-08-05 23:53:02

Lucien

Which team do you support? minoxidil kirkland madrid "The additional pacing options will not only give us the opportunity to offer this treatment to patients like Gaynor with very scarred hearts, but the additional pacing options will also allow us to individualise pacing configurations for all patients."
2021-08-05 23:54:57

Stanton

Insert your card how many ibuprofen can a dog have MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan slipped 0.1 percent, having drifted in and outof positive territory. It was still not far off a five-monthpeak set on Tuesday. Tokyo's Nikkei was flat.

Laurence

Have you got any experience? orlistate neo qumica bom "Bills are a major part in an older person's expenditure. A lot of people turn down their heating in the winter because they worry they are not going to be able to afford it," said Graeme Francis, from Age Cymru.

Ronald

Could I take your name and number, please? sleepwell mattress thane “(Pallone) understands what it takes to take on and defeat Republicans and the special interests that attack the well being of working families,” the letter reads. ”While it may not always attract glamorous headlines, Frank knows that to be effective you must put New Jersey and your principles first, not your own glory.”
2021-08-05 23:54:58

Josiah

I enjoy travelling mestinon ts precio argentina Is this the most adorable Twitter photo ever? Katy Perry seems to think so. "May I exclusively present what might be the cutest photo ever taken: Me, Gma & POTUS! Happy voting tomorrow!” she tweeted, sharing this snapshot of herself posing with her grandmother and Barack Obama.

Joseph

Who's calling? corega cream ingredients Obama told Hollande that the United States is reviewing its intelligence-gathering to ensure a balance between security and privacy. The White House said both presidents agreed they should continue diplomatic discussions about the issue.

Fifa55

I can't get a signal vitaros cena Investigators converging on the area found DiMaggio's car on Friday, and the following day U.S. marshals in a helicopter spotted the fugitive at a campsite, leading to his confrontation with FBI agents on the ground.

Gabrielle

Is there ? diovan bula preo "Additional work is needed to help us understand the beneficial impact of improving school lunches and decreasing screen time," says cardiologist and senior study author Dr. Elizabeth Jackson, assistant professor of internal medicine. "Presumably playing video games or watching TV replaces physical activity."

Lucio

I live in London bula diclofenaco resinato teuto "We informed them of the potential loss of their loved ones," said Quebec police inspector Michel Forget, who came to an afternoon news briefing from a meeting with families of the dead and missing. "You have to understand that it's a very emotional moment."
2021-08-05 23:54:59

Julius

I'm training to be an engineer costco ibuprofen tablets Investors have been largely focused in recent months on whenand to what degree the Federal Reserve will slow its $85billion-a-month bond purchase program, which has been a majordriver of the stock market's rally this year.
2021-08-05 23:54:59

Ava

I like it a lot how to take ondansetron hcl 4mg tablet The man discusses a dream he’s had in which his Manhattan neighborhood has been reduced to a series of canals, and he’s been given a kind of flotation device armed with Jet Skis that can skim the top of the water while everyone around him drowns.
2021-08-05 23:55:50

Arnulfo

I'm interested in atarax medicament.ma That was the finding of a paper presented at the Kansas CityFederal Reserve's monetary policy symposium at Jackson Hole,which highlighted the global impact of the unconventionalmonetary policy of the United States and other major centralbanks.

Incomeppc

Go travelling pharmacy automation systems No comment from the NYSE, but I've reported officials are furious that the Nasdaq would try to blame them for this. They have freely admitted that a matching engine briefly went down and tried to reconnect to the SIP. But they are adamant there is no way an attempt to reconnect to the SIP should have caused the SIP to fail, whether there was one attempt to connect or twenty.

Fletcher

There's a three month trial period septra ds vs bactrim ds When Inco first unveiled its bid for Falconbridge in late 2005, it said a merger would result in major savings that would come from efficiencies in overlapping operations, along with savings from better use of mining and processing facilities in Canada, improving procurement practices, building a common information technology base, and spending cuts.

Willie

Not in at the moment bula do bissulfato de clopidogrel 75 mg Climate scientists often caution that no single weather event can be blamed on global warming, but Thomas Peterson of NOAA's National Climactic Data Center says that advances in climate modeling now allow them to "talk" about individual events.

Charles

Three years ogoplex ropes *Great* piece! My only quibble is with the “saturated fat raises cholesterol” point. It is true that sat fat raises total cholesterol but it does *not* make the key lipid ratios (triglycerides : HDL, LDL:HDL) worse nor does it increase the levels of oxidized LDL. These are far more predictive of cardiovascular heart disease than total cholesterol so there is little reason to worry about sat fat other than from a pure caloric density standpoint. Even there, there is reason to eat satiating foods that last a long time than trying to count on pure willpower to resist the temptation to graze lower calorie foods all day.
2021-08-05 23:55:51

Mickey

Where do you come from? acetato de desmopressina spray nasal bula Raikkonen, who told reporters on Thursday that one of the reasons he was returning to Ferrari next season was because Lotus had not paid him his full salary, did not linger in the paddock after the session.

Jeffry

It's a bad line albuterol fat loss On Aug. 20, 2008, rocker Gwen Stefani said ‘Hey Baby!’ to son Zuma Nesta Rock, her second child with fellow musician hubby Gavin Rossdale. (The rock royalty couple also have a son, Kingston.) While there's no doubt Gwen embraced her pregnancy curves, above, she made an awe-inspiring transformation, taking the stage with her band No Doubt in July to flaunt a stomach of steel. Her tummy's so tight she could wash the kids' clothes on her washboard abs!

Carey

Could I order a new chequebook, please? lamotrigine online "The decision today vindicates our clients' ability topursue their civil rights claims," Schwartztol told Reuters."What the decision today does is affirm a crucial principle,which is that when a Wall Street investment bank like MorganStanley uses policies that have a discriminatory effect, thepeople who are harmed by that discrimination will have ameaningful way to assert rights under the federalanti-discrimination laws."

Dwight

I can't stand football skin rash from methylprednisolone In a long-awaited television address shortly before a Senate committee took a first step towards expelling him, the media magnate made no mention of his previous threats to bring down the left-right coalition government of Prime Minister Enrico Letta because of the conviction.
2021-08-05 23:55:52

Johnny

Get a job buy zandu vigorex Lumia is getting larger, with the 1520 Phablet, and Nokia has at long last unveiled a tablet, the Lumia 2520, running the Windows RT operating system. Just how that will be marketed inside Microsoft, where so much has been invested in the Surface, will be an interesting question for Mr Elop.
2021-08-05 23:56:47

Ulysses

Go travelling prevacid 24hr printable coupon Republicans have tried to tie continued government fundingto measures that would undercut Obama's signature healthcarelaw. Obama and his Democrats have refused to negotiate on atemporary funding bill, arguing it is the duty of Congress topay for programs it already authorized.
2021-08-05 23:56:47

Victor

Is it convenient to talk at the moment? contact laxative dulcolax At Montefiore, medical claims are analyzed to identify the most vulnerable patients. Then care management teams establish relationships with these patients, closely monitoring them to make sure they are taking medicines, showing up for doctors' appointments and receiving follow-up care. Safyer said his organization saved the government $23 million in its first year as a Medicare Pioneer ACO, of which $14 million was returned to Montefiore.
2021-08-05 23:56:48

Greenwood

I'd like to send this to buy evista raloxifene uk The 25-year-old guard's decision not to return late last season was the source of much debate in NBA circles but he can begin silencing any critics in his team's season-opener versus the champion Heat on October 29.

Noble

I went to nolvadex tamoxifen 20 mg In any economy, economic growth is sustained by good demographics and rising productivity. With these, it should be able to sustain growth over the medium to long term and see its share of the world economy rise.

Donovan

This is your employment contract reviews for lamictal Outside IT experts speculated that New York's astronomicalnumbers might reflect repeated "refreshing" by users. But it wasnot clear why that would occur in New York alone. Arkansas hadabout 16,000 visitors in the same period, and Connecticut'sexchange logged 34,500 visitors by mid-afternoon.
2021-08-05 23:56:57

Palmer

I've been made redundant para q sirve el deferol Moreover, statins may be useful for stabilizing plaque in the blood vessels (plaque can break off and cause a heart attack or a stroke) and reducing inflammation, according to Dr. Suzanne Steinbaum, a preventive cardiologist and director of Women and Heart Health at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City. She was not involved with the new study.
2021-08-05 23:56:58

Hollis

On another call dosis de ibuprofeno 600 mg en adultos For his part Reid has been particularly venomous in a manner little seen since the late Joseph McCarthy skulked through the halls of the Capitol's north side. He has taken gross liberties with the facts, taken quotes from former Republican National Committee Chairmen Haley Barbour and Ed Gillespie out of context while speaking on the floor of the U.S. Senate as to infer they both agree with Obama's view of the world (which may be the subject of a future blog post) and had the temerity to blame two American business leaders – Charles and David Koch, whose conservative philanthropic activities cause apoplexy on left – for the entire government shutdown. Would that J.P. Morgan or John D. Rockefeller had that much power in their salad days.
2021-08-05 23:56:58

Terrance

I'm unemployed zyrtec pour chien posologie The moderate Islamist-led government of Tunisian President Moncef Marzouki has faced street protests after the killing of left-wing MP Mohamed Brahmi. He was the second opposition figure to have been killed in the country since February.
2021-08-05 23:56:59

Jerold

I enjoy travelling clonidine patch tts 3 How? The gist is that the new method doesn't need to move the ions around so much — instead, the particles sort of slosh around inside an insulated area. This lets the charge be redistributed in a tiny fraction of a second, enabling the creation things like speakers, which must vibrate at rates of thousands of times per second.
2021-08-05 23:56:59

Truman

Canada>Canada extenze uk Led by a seven-member band, the protesters in New Yorkchanted “Wal-Mart, Wal-Mart, you’re no good. Treat your workerslike you should.” About two dozen police officers monitored thesidewalk protests by about three dozen demonstrators.
2021-08-05 23:59:58

Nicky

Where do you study? alesse reddit There are also worries about the spent nuclear fuel rods that are being cooled and stored in water pools on site. Mycle Schneider says these contain far more radioactive caesium than was emitted during the explosion at Chernobyl.
2021-08-05 23:59:58

Magic

I quite like cooking effexor without prescriptions “Broady walked off and not many people talked about it. We are only interested in being 260 ahead in a fantastic Test. I have no interest and the dressing room has no interest in what happened yesterday or what happened today.”
2021-08-05 23:59:59

Dustin

We'd like to invite you for an interview ibuprofen 200 mg dosage instructions Police in a Boise suburb arrested a man Thursday after they say he went on a 90-minute rampage through a downtown neighborhood, punching a teen, kicking a dog, beating a construction worker with a shovel and tipping over a man in a wheelchair.

Santiago

real beauty page average price of norvasc “When Kenyon came in, man, all our bigs were down,” Woodson said. “And he was happy to be back in the league and I played him and probably played him too much. He ended up breaking down somewhat toward the latter part with his ankle. But this year I just have to be cautious.”

Thomas

Insert your card clindamycin and tretinoin gel When I asked about the specific duties of his police units, Swehli said their job was to track down loyalists from Gaddafi's police and army — a dubious and subjective distinction in practice. He flipped through a sheaf of pages on his desk with name after name after name of wanted individuals. When I asked whether there was room for anyone at all who had served in Gaddafi's army or police, or whether only the leaders should be excluded from the new security forces, he said all the remnants of the regime must be gotten rid of: they were all thieves who shared Gaddafi's ideology. 
2021-08-06 00:01:02

Reyes

A jiffy bag lek escitalopram opinie The Boston Public Schools system said in a statement posted on its website that it believed drivers were protesting new bus programs, including an online tool that allows families to track buses' locations in real time.
2021-08-06 00:01:03

Michael

Yes, I play the guitar inderal 10mg tablet price He remade the team's Fenway Park, now 101 years old, into a modern venue with sold-out attendance that stretched for years. He has bested the hated New York Yankees and shown marketing genius by using Fenway to host signature events that have nothing to do with baseball, such as having a Bruce Springsteen concert there or attracting some of European soccer's best teams for exhibition matches.
2021-08-06 00:01:03

Cortez

I'll put him on cabergoline brands in pakistan • Don't use profanities, vulgarities or hate speech. This is a general interest news site. Sometimes, there are children present. Don't say anything in a way you wouldn't want your own child to hear.
2021-08-06 00:01:04

Dannie

Is there ? aripiprazole%20rx The minister also announced an additional £1m of funding for Bloodhound-related research and for support to our Education Programme. This is great news for us, as it gives us the chance to develop some more technology which will help both Bloodhound and the UK. It will also allow us to develop our Education Programme, and to reach a wider UK and global audience.
2021-08-06 00:01:04

Terrance

I work here ventolin etken madde AEP CEO Nick Akins said in a conference call following therelease of the company's second quarter earnings that AEP andthe industry were already on track to meet the president's goaldue to continuing weak economic growth, coal plant retirementsand weak natural gas prices.
2021-08-06 00:02:28

Khloe

Other amount mechanism of action of lasix drug In its study, False Economy drew attention to particular cuts, including East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust's plans to get rid of 1,013 full-time staff and University Hospital of North Staffordshire NHS Trust's prediction of 1,349 job losses.
2021-08-06 00:02:28

Sean

We work together vigora price in nepal “I encourage my colleagues in Washington to work with vigilance to reopen the government with a bill that represents Oklahomans and all of Americans,” Inhofe said “I may miss some upcoming votes on the Continuing Resolution, but my doctors agree I will return soon and even stronger to continue the fight to protect Oklahomans’ freedoms.”
2021-08-06 00:02:29

Augustus

How do you do? bactrim for perianal abscess The slave, known as Mr. Fortune, was owned by a prominent Waterbury physician and bone surgeon, Preserved Porter, and died in 1798, the Mattatuck Museum, one of the event's organizers, said in a statement.
2021-08-06 00:02:29

Martin

I'd like to pay this cheque in, please lexapro recreational drugs Rockwell Medical Inc surged 27.4 percent to $4.79in premarket after the company said a late-stage trial of itsexperimental iron deficiency drug met the main goal of improvinghemoglobin levels in patients with chronic kidney disease.
2021-08-06 00:02:30

Maya

A company car depakote cheap Deutsche Bank's needs may hinge on the main unresolved issueof whether leverage calculates derivatives holdings on a"netted" or gross basis. U.S. accounting rules allow forcalculations of net positions but international standardsrequire gross positions, which can be much larger.
2021-08-06 00:04:50
  6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 /  
이름 비밀번호